Christ the King Parish (Reykjavík, West Iceland) The Parish Church is the Cathedral of Christ the King in Landakot. The parish priest is Fr. Piotr Zieliński. The parish was established as a missionary office in 1860 and led the mission across the country. In Stykkishólmur is the "Chapel of Our Lady of Perpetual Help." In addition, there are regular congregational activities in other municipalities.
St. John the Apostle Parish (Westfjords) The parish church is St. John's Church in Ísafjörður. The parish priest is Fr. Adam Antonowicz. The parish was founded in 2016, but the first Catholic chapel in Ísafjörður was blessed in 1989. The parish is under the protection of St. John the Apostle.
St. Mary Parish (South Iceland) The parish church is St. Mary´s Church in Breiðholt in Reykjavík. The parish priest is Fr. Denis O'Leary. The parish was founded in 1985. Masses are held regularly in Selfoss and in other municipalities, where churches of the Lutheran Church or other community centres are borrowed.
St. Joseph Parish (Hafnarfjörður) The parish church is St. Joseph´s church in Hafnarfjörður. The parish priest is Fr. Adrián Horacio Cabaña IVE. The parish was founded in 1926. Three sisters, the Servants of the Lord and the Virgin of Matará, IVE assist the priests in congregational activities, especially in children's education. They live in their own premises and have a chapel in their home. In addition a Carmelite convent is located in St. Joseph´s Parish. Since 1984 twelve Polish sisters live there. They devote themselves to prayer and meditation on the Word of God.
St. Peter Parish (North Iceland) The parish church is St. Peters´ Church in Akureyri. The parish priest is Fr. Hjalti Þorkelsson. The parish was founded in 1953 and was a quasi-parish until 2000 when it became a full parish. In addition to daily services in Akureyri, in the parish church and in the Carmelite convent, there are congregational activities in other parts of North of Iceland. In Akureyri are four Carmelite Sisters, who assist in congregational work and run a day care centre for young children. They have a chapel in their home as well as in Dalvík, where the order bought a house recently.
St. Thorlac (East Iceland) The parish church is St. Thorlak´s Church in Reyðarfjörður. The parish priest is Fr. Peter Kovácik OFMCap. The parish was founded in 2007. In Reyðarfjörður is a Capuchin Monastery and three brothers from Slovakia are living there. In Egilsstaðir is the "Corpus Christi chapel." It was blessed in 2009. A Catholic chapel is also in Höfn in Hornafjörður. It was consecrated in 2013 and dedicated to the Holy family and St. Jean-Marie Vianney. Masses are regularly held in other parts of East Iceland.
St. John Paul II Parish (South-West Iceland) The parish church is the church of St. John Paul II at Ásbrú in Reykjanesbær. The parish priest is Fr. Grzegorz Adamiak. The parish was founded in 2014. The parish is under the protection of St. John Paul II, who was canonized on April 27th, 2014. As he visited Iceland in 1989, he kissed Icelandic ground at Keflavík Airport, now belonging to the parish of St. John Paul II.